Saturday, April 5, 2014

Floor nap.

Last night was a bad night. So at work today, I took a nap on the floor of my studio for about half an hour. It was heavenly. Paul took the kids to an open house, but they both fell asleep on the way there. He pulled over and took a nap too. God provided just enough rest when we all needed it. We even had energy to go out to dinner with some old friends with a five month old baby. It was refreshing to see them.

I have learned that I am an extremely extroverted introvert. I need to be around people and have meaningful conversations to have energy and feel happy about life. I have such little energy to make plans with people these days so when I do get to see good friends I realize how worth the trouble it is to take the kids out with us and just do it.

End Day 15.

No comments: