Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday

I love Easter Sunday. I love seeing joy on people's faces, I love seeing an auditorium full of people celebrating Jesus, and I love seeing everyone in their Sunday best, considering how casual our culture is. Our girls sat in on service with us, and it was sort of like being on an airplane, trying to keep them sitting next to us and quiet. Luckily, the kids ministry gave out goody bags and crayons to keep the big one busy, and the little one was pretty good for the most part despite wanting to crawl all over the not so clean floor of the Hollywood Palladium.

The best part of my day was seeing them have their first taste of worship. E enjoyed clapping after every song, and dancing in the aisles when the music came on. Her little sister followed her lead, bouncing in her daddy's lap and clapping enthusiastically. I couldn't help but laugh at seeing the pure delight they were experiencing. He is risen indeed.

End Day 30.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful and sweet Easter Sunday you had!