Saturday, April 19, 2014

Calling.

More house hunting today. So many issues are swirling around in my mind as we go through this process. Finding where you live when you have kids can be so complicated. Race, class, neighborhood, safety, convenience, schools - I am probably overthinking the whole thing, but at the same time I don't think I am. The most important question I think, more so than the schools or the distance to hipster establishments, should be - where does God want us to live out our calling as a family? I think this is ultimately what I am struggling with during these 40 days of blogging.

More thoughts on this another day. For now, time to unwind by lying down and listening - to the beautiful silence of post-bedtime.

End Day 29.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Yes, beautiful silence of post-bedtime. I wish it would last a few more hours.