Friday, October 19, 2012

Redesign

Well, Babycakes is no longer a baby. So I thought I'd go back to the old title of this blog and redesign it a little bit. Hopefully this will make me feel more compelled to write on it!

We caught a tiny bit of autumn weather yesterday morning with an unusually cloudy morning after a spell of awful heat in the upper 90's. A quick trip to the park yielded lots of walking, babbling, falling, and disappointment as the playground equipment had yellow caution tape around it. Not sure what happened there. We did get to use the baby swing though. Didn't get a picture of it yesterday, but here's one from another day at the park. She's even wearing the same pants.


I got a pretty good shot (the one on my banner) of the little ones walking on a semblance of fall foliage. The best we can do for LA even in the middle of October.

No comments: